Monday, December 15, 2014

Christmas Time and Mom's Crazy Schedule

Ok, I am still a little miffed.  I shouldn't say STILL, I should say MORE.  My last post I told you that mom was too busy.  Well it's gotten worse.  I don't think she has had a day off for about 5 weeks.  I am not feeling sorry for HER, I am feeling sorry for ME!  Yesterday she really hurt my feelings by taking me to a petsitter while she did a newborn shoot.  She thought I might get in the way.  Can you believe that?!?!  Me, cute little 6 pound ME, get in the way of a 8 pound baby?  I think the baby and I could have posed together for some really cute pictures.

So today, mom was on her way to work and got sick to her stomach.  She thinks it was something she ate.  I begged her to please take a few pictures of me (since I love to pose). She was resistant but I dragged her out of bed for 15 minutes.  FIFTEEN MINUTES for my photoshoot!  Do you know how long the baby one took?!?!? THREE HOURS!  And I don't pee on the props (like almost all naked babies do) so there is no laundry to be done before or after my pictures.

I may use this first picture she took on my Christmas card this year:
I was looking at the pictures she took of the baby yesterday, and wanted her to use some of the same props:

Mom thinks the baby looks better in this bucket than I do.  That made me feel bad. Mom says you can't MAKE someone feel bad.  I think if I had put on the "My First Christmas" hat and spread the ornaments around, my picture would have looked just as cute.  What do you think?

I think the only reason I don't look as cute in this basket as the baby is because I need a haircut.  Mom says I look scraggly.  I think she is right.  I didn't notice it until I saw these pictures of myself.  Good thing I am getting a haircut on Saturday.

Well, I have to sign off for now.  Mom's last shoot before Christmas is on the 20th, so I probably won't get to post anything until after that.  Have a DOG GONE Great Christmas.  YES it is CHRISTmas, not just Holiday.  Mom taught me that. She teaches me lots of things but I teach her more...like unconditional love, patience, and loyalty.  I am better at those things than she is.

No comments:

Post a Comment