Saturday, January 10, 2015

New Years Eve and the week following

This has been a very busy two weeks and there is so much to share.  I can dictate this to mom while she is working on this quarter’s sales tax (one of her MOST unfavorite jobs!)  She still hasn’t taught me how to work on the computer, so I can’t do these blogs without her help.  It’s kind of a drag waiting until she has time, especially since I have all the time in the world to do this.


Every New Year’s mom goes to Pasadena and stays with her good friends.  This is the first year I have been around on New Years so I got to go.  The best part is, my BEST FRIEND is their dog Belle.  I have talked about her before.  She and I have so much fun together.  She is still only 6 months old so I get a little tired of her wanting to play ALL the time, but I have figured out a way to make her stop bugging me… I just growl at her.  That seems to take care of the problem most of the time.  The other solution is to jump up on the couch where she can’t get to me.  I can jump REALLY high, and she is tiny and not as athletic as I am.  I think I could be a high jumper when I grow up.  But I am still working on being a model and an actress since I am so cute. That may be more profitable in the long run.

This is Belle in case you forgot what she looks like:
She looks a little like me but her ears don't stand up like mine.  

This is Belle starting to irritate me:
You can tell by the look on my face that I was not too happy.  But I am pretty tolerant and we went back to playing a little later. 

Here is Belle asking forgiveness for being so pushy.  I accepted her apology.  Mom taught me that forgiveness is a gift you give yourself.  
Something REALLY exciting:  After one year of chemo, GRACIE is getting better and her next year of chemo she gets to be home more, go to the hospital less, and go to school!  We are all REALLY happy!  She was over this week and we played and played.  

I did learn, however, that she is not really crazy about my wet sloppy kisses.  Adults tolerate these from me, I am not sure why kids don't. Oh well, that won't stop me from giving more!

Grace decided she wanted to pose me without any help from mom:


Not quite the way mom would do it, but really good for a little girl who just turned 5!

Love to snuggle with Grace!



Gotta go, I am really looking forward to sharing MORE great news in my next blog! Something AMAZING happened this week!


No comments:

Post a Comment